Digital Rights Management (DRM) and Deal Management Software (DMS) are programs that are often used in various business sectors, including commercial real estate. The goals and principles of the programs differ in many ways, but they also have something in common. Then the question arises, what is the best software to use? In this article, we’ll detail the features of DRM and AMD that bring benefits to the commercial real estate industry.
What is digital rights management?
Digital rights management is software to protect copyrights in digital spaces. So, using DRM, administrators can restrict access to their data, and interactions with that data. You can restrict copying, forwarding, printing, editing, and downloading of documents, and prevent leaks of sensitive data.
Also, with these programs, you can see what invited users to do with your documents. For commercial real estate companies, PDMs play an important role in protecting their data.
The Benefits of Digital Rights Management
Below we describe the main features of DRMs that provide a number of benefits for commercial real estate.
- Digital rights management informs users about copyrights and intellectual property – When granting invited users access to their content, companies that use DRM as data protection can inform these users about their rights and options concerning documentation
- Advanced document management capabilities – you have the power to decide who has the right to view and act on your documents. You can prohibit copying, printing, forwarding, downloading, or even screenshots of the document. Thus you set additional protection for your documents
- Set expiration dates – users can no longer access your content after a certain date or time
- Limit access based on IP address – You can block access to your data to specific IP addresses based on their location or device
- Watermarks – set watermarks to indicate your rights to these documents, and track actions are taken on the document, even after it has been downloaded to another device
Major benefits of transaction management software
AMF, for its part, is making an emphasis on collaborative remote collaboration, helping commercial real estate companies cut costs and save their time. Below, we’ve highlighted the main benefits that AMF offers us.
- Remote Collaboration
Document management software provides your company with all the conditions for working remotely, it allows you to exchange important documents without any breach of confidentiality rights. Programs https://diliroom.fr/ have a strong level of security and provide their clients with encryption functions, as well as reduce the need to use external means of communication.
- DMS makes information easily accessible
It used to be customary for company employees to discuss all the important issues in the office because it was difficult to discuss all the details and understand what was going on through a third-party platform. However, with the help of the organizational features of VHI, you can simplify your life and solve all the issues without leaving home. DMS gives your company the flexibility that organizations could only dream of before.
- DMS eases bosses’ need for accountability from remote employees
DMS provides company executives with monitoring capabilities through which you can track the progress of each employee’s work process. You will be able to see all the actions of each user, which he carried out with this or that document to make sure of the conscientiousness of workers and in time to reveal mistakes if they were noticed.